Board-Certified Hand and Plastic Surgeon
Dr. Matthew Brown, MD is a board-certified hand and plastic surgeon in Midland, Texas. Dr. Brown graduated summa cum laude from LeTourneau University, where he obtained a bachelor of science degree in biology as a pre-med student.
After receiving his medical degree from with honors from Texas A&M Health Science Center, Dr. Brown completed his residency in plastic surgery at Case Western Reserve University. He then completed a hand surgery fellowship at the University of Michigan Hospitals and Health Centers in Ann Arbor, Michigan.
Dr. Brown performs a full array of plastic and aesthetic surgery. He is also specialized in treating all forms of hand arthritis, chronic hand problems, carpal tunnel, tendinitis, birth hand anomalies, and complex hand trauma.
Dr. Brown is affiliated with Midland Memorial Hospital and is privileged at Odessa Regional Medical Center, Permian Regional Medical Center, Choice Care of Midland and the Texas Surgery Center.
The services that Dr. Brown offers include:
- Trigger finger
- Cosmetic surgery
- Rheumatoid arthritis of the hand and wrist
- Breast reconstruction
- Facial plastic and reconstructive surgery
- Hand fracture repair
- Carpal tunnel release
- Facial cosmetic surgery
- Upper extremity functional reconstruction
- Hand and wrist functional reconstruction
- Hand and wrist surgery
- Breast cosmetic surgery
- Hand and wrist traumatology
- Hand and wrist arthritis surgery
- Plastic and reconstructive microsurgery
- Non-surgical rejuvenation
- Hand and wrist oncology
- Body / Trunk cosmetic surgery
- Wrist arthroplasty
- Hand and wrist tendinitis reconstruction
- Plastic surgery
- finger joint replacement
American Board of Plastic Surgeons 2017
American Board of Plastic Surgery, subspecialty Hand Surgery in 2018